It's no secret that I love organic social media growth. Here are a few tips that you can implement to help you with your efforts. Remember, a great social media strategy that nurtures your audience should help you grow your following organically. Use these tips alone, or in complement to your strategy.
- Cross-promote your social media accounts. Invite your audience to follow you on your other platforms from time to time.
- Share your Instagram posts on Pinterest linking back to your Instagram profile. If you tend to share any form of motivational quotes, or even marketing sayings and quotes, these do really well on Pinterest.
- Reach out to other entrepreneurs for guest blogging opportunities. Together, create a schedule of when you will cross-promote this to your audiences.
- Add a call-to-action to follow you in your social media posts.
- To follow the call-to-action tip, when you share value on social media, ask your audience to follow you to learn more.
- Don't forget to add your social links in your next email campaign.
- Actively engage on social media. If you want others to engage, you need to engage.
- Add your social links in your email signature. Also, leave a call-to-action to invite your email list to follow you by following the social links.
- For Instagram Utilize stories and tag your account in your story posts.
- Offer value on a regular basis, interesting content that can contribute to someone's learning always wins.
Simple, small steps that can help contribute to your organic growth on social media.
Until next time....